Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What's Goin' On

That's the Question.  Not much has changed since my last post.  Nona has gotten bigger, of course.  And she has learned a few new things.  Including telling us yes or no, when she does or doesn't want something.  Which has been helpful, most of the time.  As Aaron learned today, just because she says she doesn't want to eat doesn't mean she isn't hungry.  She has also learned to say thank you, and is doing very well at realizing when she needs to say it.  She has also learned to sign please.

She has become a very independent little person.  I don't know where she got that from, well okay, she got it from me.  She is also a real girly girl.  She loves to wear bracelets and necklaces.  She also wants to put on makeup when I am doing mine.  That doesn't happen very often, but she still wants to wear it.    Now I really don't know where she got this girly thing from, I am so not girly!!

So that is pretty much it, I think.  It's late and my noggin isn't working all that well right now.  It is so neat though, to look at her and see a little lady standing there instead of a baby.  Kind-of makes me sad, but not really.  I love the way she interacts now and can communicate better.

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet picture:) Thanks again, loved spending with ya'll:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I don't know how I got a girly girl either. She's on her own on that one.

    ReplyDelete