Friday, May 6, 2011

Nona's Closeup

So here we are and it is almost Mother's Day.  And for Mother's Day Nona, Aaron, and I are going to the Birmingham Botanical Gardens for a picture taking morning.  I am so excited!  I can't wait to go.  We have only been there once with Aaron's parents and it has been about two years.  I am trying to decide what dress to put her in and I think I have the perfect one picked out.  But you will just have to wait till I post the pictures!

I did take some pictures the other day, while Aaron and I took Dixie outside.  They turned out really well if you ask me.  Of course my camera takes such beautiful pictures, and of course having a beautiful subject doesn't hurt either.  Also I have started using Aperture to edit my pictures and it is so easy to use,  So here are a few pictures to wet you palate.  If you would like to see the rest they are in my Mobile Me Gallery.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment